Q: Where can I findThe Bagwell?
A: This Bagwell is sold at the following Retail Stores and Webstores:
• Kitchen Krafts, Inc., Waterville, IA & KitchenKrafts.com
• Sheridan Commercial, Sheridan, WY
• Cottonwood Kitchen, Sheridan, WY
• The Appliance Loft, Cincinnati, OH
• Jungle Jim's International Farmers Market, Fairfield, OH
• Stone Creek Kitchens, Del Rey Oaks, CA
• Laredo Red Distributing, Little Rock, AR
• Prim's Hardware & Home, Carmel, CA
• Jungle Jim's Eastgate - Cincinnati, OH
• Bolton & Hay - Des Moines, IA
• Cook's Emporium - Ames, IA
• Easy Living Store - Des Moines, IA
• In The Kitchen - Pittsburgh, PA
• Kitchen Collage - Des Moines, IA
• Kitchen Essentials - Cedar Falls, IA
• Lenoch & Cilek Hardware - Iowa City, IA
• Parker Cassidy Supply Co. - Clinton, IA
• Paul's Ace Hardware - Iowa City, IA
• School House Shop - Chesterton, IN
• Sugar Baker's Gift & Gourmet - Omaha, NE
Q: What size storage bags can
be used with The Bagwell?
A: This Bagwell uses 1 gallon
size plastic storage bags. We hope you love
your Bagwell so much that
you want us to make it in other sizes.
Q: Does The Bagwell come in
A: At this time, we offer The
Bagwell in a cheery apple green. Other colors
are certainly an option
for future production.
Q: How do I clean The Bagwell?
A: It is dishwasher safe. We
know what you want!
Q: What materials are used in
A: Thermoplastic ABS arms; nickel plated steel rivet, washer & spring.
In other words -- it's tough!
Q: Does the Bagwell have a Patent No.?
A: Yes, it actually has 2 Patents. U.S. Patent No. D647,727 and U.S. Patent No. 8,109,476.
Q: How do I store The Bagwell?
A: It folds flat for storage. Fold The Bagwell as shown by the directional
arrows on the arms.
Q: Does The Bagwell come with
A: If your Bagwell has a
manufacturing defect within 60 days of purchase,
just call us (see
“Contact Us”). We’ll send you a free replacement.
Q: Can The Bagwell be used for
items other than food?
A: During our testing phase,
consumers suggested many different uses all over
the house AND some not
even in the house. Uses included: sorting craft
items; having children
play the” pick up” game by tossing their crayons,
legos, or puzzle pieces
into bags; holding hair accessories; sorting nuts
and bolts in the garage;
easy disposal when cleaning fish; carry excrement
out from hiking (I
wasn’t along on this trip), and many others. Let us know
the uses you find for
Q: Is The Bagwell recyclable?
A: Each area is different. Check with your local Recycling Company to find
which plastics they take.
Q: How long does it take
to ship my order?
A: We almost always ship
your order within 2 business days. Delivery times
depend on the
Bagwell ships via USPS, UPS, and Newgistics, depending upon
Q: Does Bagwell accept Canadian orders?
A: YES! See shipping & Handling rates below
Q: What are your shipping
A: Here are our shipping
charges based on quantity shipped:
|For Shipped Quantity
*In US dollars.
|• ENDORSED BY •